Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Path Shortcut

My assertion is that these creatures are responsible for two big sources of human suffering: Alzheimer's and bed/pressure sores. Learning to see them is a substantial task. I'm extremely visual, and have that gift of being able to imagine three dimensional objects while rotating them in space, and it took me over a year to begin to feel confident that I could explain what I was getting in my digital microscope images. Using this blog to teach this a couple of images at a time is going to take a while. Too long.

For the good of all beings, then, here follows a brutally short version of my logic: These creatures are both common and unappreciated, and therefore infections with them get misidentified as other illnesses. In the mouth and external vaginal area they get misidentified as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus. My assertion on Alzheimer's is that the white patches in these diseases are patches of these mites, and that this infection can reach the brain via the eyes and sinuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment